Friday 26 October 2012

Funny Facebook Status



These are several funny facebook status that you can copy :

-I used to like my neighbours, until they put a password on their Wi-Fi :)
-I love my six pack so much , i protest it with  layer of fat
-Nothing moves faster than a girl untagging herself from an ugly picture :)
-I look at people sometimes and think??... Really?? That's the sperm that won :)
-God made everything that has life , rest everything is made in China >:D
-Friday is my second favourite F word.
-For all the girls that say.. All guys are the same..Who told you to try them all
-Please GOD if you can't make me slim, make my friends fat.
-Dear Google, please stop behaving like a GIRL. Will you please allow me to complete the whole   sentence before you start guessing & suggesting.
-Dear MATH, stop asking to find your x,she's not coming back.
-If life gives your questions, Google gives you answer .
-I know the world isn’t going 2 end in 2012 cuz my yogurt expires in 2013!
-“how do you spell gay?”
“g.a.y?”
“noooo! j.u.s.t.i.n b.i.e.b.e.r!” (;
-I wonder what will happen if Steve Jobs dies…. His tombstone may read – iDead…
-Walk up is the second hardest thing in the morning .. What is the first hardest thing ??


HOPE YOU ALL LIKE .. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment